- All trainees must follow instructions given to them by their trade instructors.
- Trainees should follow dress code and carry their identity cards with them.
- Use of mobile phones is strictly prohibited inside the campus.
- Every Trainees must maintain minimum 80% attendance throughout the year.
- All trainees should follow academic time table provided to them.
- Use of safety measures is compulsory while in workshops for practical work.
- All trainees must remain present in their allotted trade units all the time.
- Trainees to contact office employees in between 3 to 5 pm only.
- Original mark sheet and leaving certificate will not be returned before term end.
- Any hooliganism or misconduct shall not be tolerated and strict action will be taken.
- Applications for bonafide or any concession should be forwarded through group instructors.
- Hostel facility would be available for male trainees who are residing at places as per
- Admission to hostel shall be confirmed after depositing required fees in advance.
- Breakage if any shall be reimbursed from caution money deposit.
Ragging or similar nuisance to any male or female trainee shall be liable to strict action.
- At the time of industrial visits or on job training or dual system of training, the trainee along with his parents must submit undertaking regarding self responsibility.
- The admission taken to DST batches will not be cancelled in between.
- The parents shall not be allowed to enter the campus without prior permission.
- Thursday will be holiday for uniform code and civil dress can be allowed on Thursday.
- All trainees should wear dignified clothing and any abrupt behaviour will not be allowed.